Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Drawings and Animations I've done in the past


These two first drawings are seen painted on a previous post on my blog.
I thought this sketch (below) is better than the painting.  I think the dog is more lively in the drawing and plus I like how he looks really retarded. 
Here is links to three animations I did sophomore year (sorry, you have to copy and paste the link to the web browser because I don't know how to set links onto my blog.  Anyone in blogland knows how to do this lemme know in the comments section) 

1. youtube.com/watch?v=FlikyEPXg1Q  

2.  youtube.com/watch?v=cmrUc7O1j0

3.  youtube.com/watch?v=AHPcqBUfXew

Below are some frames from my animation, "the chicken and the egg."

















I got some paintings, prints, and comic books, YEAH FOR BRIAN RALPH's CLASS!!!  to post on my blog soon.



No comments: