Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Art Poster and Animation Basics Reel

Hey Everyone, I haven't been on because I have been studying animation and I finished my first class!

Here is my reel of animation basics....



Animation Reel


Right now I am in my second class and got 2 more classes by the time I start applying for internships.  I am also still working on some art and here is a piece I am working on currently for a show on prohibition. There will be text in there done by friend Kerry Cesen.  Here is a link to his work....

Kerry Cessen Website



The piece the illustration is based off of....



The piece is based on a cartoon made during prohibition to show the escalating effects of alcohol of a person over a period of time.  I made it more comedic by using a style that was inspired by cartoonist Virgil Partch, or VIP.

Here is a link to Virgil Partch artwork...

Virgil Partch Artwork

Here is a bonus piece I did on Edgar Allen Poe's, "Annabel Lee." A sad poem about a man losing his love and is haunted by her ghost at sea.... I am going to fix it up soon thanks to my friend Jenny, her website is this....

Jennie Penny Art



That's it for now, take care!!!!

No comments: