Wednesday, November 13, 2013

LimoLand Project 1

Hey Everybody, I just joined Talent House so I could get a wider audience for my work and compete in competitions with my art.  This first project is for the company LimoLand and the theme is Love for Valentine's Day.

Please vote for me so I could win! 

Here is my link....






I uploaded these images onto my blog so that people could view the project more clearly.  For some reason the size is very tiny on the website.  

Here is the description of the piece...

For my interpretation of love, I thought about relationships and how two opposites combined creates a strong bond. Through this idea, I thought it would be fun to play around with a variety of foods that follow this concept such as spaghetti and meatballs. I settled for the classic combination of peanut butter and jelly.

From this concept, I personified each side of the sandwich, peanut butter and jelly, as a separate gender to symbolize the dynamic bond that make this snack taste so great!

For my final proposal, I divided a page into three individual poses and a pattern to allow the viewer to see the images by themselves and as a group. Another reason why I separated these images is that I feel each pose is strong enough to be it's own design, in which, allows my illustration to be used in multiple ways to create an awesome clothing design!

I had fun doing this project!I hope everyone enjoys the humor and charm that I dedicated to this design. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!











Thanks everyone for your time and support! I will post more work soon and even participate in more contests!!!

No comments: