Saturday, September 28, 2013

Breaking Bad Art and Other Drawings


 Hey all Breaking Bad fans out there here is two Walt drawings I did in Illustrator and colored in Photoshop for my friends MJ Diller and Chris Savine.  I am a huge fan of the series and I am so nervous about tomorrow's ending. I hope Walter kills Jack and Todd and debases his old company, Gray Matter, some how.  These are my goals for Walter so when he dies he goes out with a vengeance.






Aside from fan art of Walter White, here is a piece I did for my uncle's avatar in his war games.  Yes, it is a pose from a Napoleon painting.



Here is an alternative version of my uncle as a centurion, I just put it up because it was fun to do and made me laugh.


Lastly, here is a snake drawing I did for my friend Max, I may start a website to do portraits of people's pets so I will have more information about that later.


Thanks for stopping by!  Remember tomorrow is the season finale of Breaking Bad, it has been one heck of a ride, but all good (or bad) things must come to an end.

No comments: