Saturday, August 31, 2013

Society of Illustrators and Living Gallery

Hello, I have more figure drawings to share....

First is from Society of Illustrators, it's a great place to draw in the city on the upper east side

1st Day 

30 sec and 1 minute poses


1 min to 5 min poses


10 min


20 min ( I missed the second 20 minute this day because a contact fell out)


2nd Day

30 sec to 1 min


I think the top head on this figure looks like an anime character and the face below looks Madam Medusa from "The Rescuers"

5 minutes


5 minutes


10 minutes


10 minutes


20 minutes



I also am going to the Living Gallery in Brooklyn that my friend Jenny Penny hosts.  The model was funny and wore lots of bizarre outfits, here are some drawings...

8 minutes


10 minutes for each full figure and about 3 minute for head


That is it for now.  I will upload my animation soon and some other art.


No comments: